[dropcap]T[/dropcap]his is the only online course that leads you through the entire step-by-step process of starting and running a successful artisan cheese business.
Lots of people asked me for this course but I know it isn’t for everyone. Then again…
▪ Perhaps you’re a cheese lover or amateur cheese maker and you’re curious about becoming an artisan cheese maker.
▪ Or perhaps you’re entrepreneurial and are curious about the explosive growth in artisan cheese.
▪ You may already own a food business…a restaurant, winery or resort and you’re interested in adding artisan cheese.
▪ Or maybe you already have a farmstead and you’re curious about adding value to the great raw milk you’re producing, but aren’t sure where to start.
▪ Could it be that you’re a cheesemonger and are considering jumping from the sales counter to the cheese room?
▪ No wait, I know..you’re just tired of whatever you’re doing now and you want to do something real. Something that, just maybe, your family can participate in with you if you’d like.
Whatever your reason, check out the program and see if it’s for you. As for me, after a successful corporate career running technology, marketing and financial services firms, I can say this with complete honesty:
“Artisan cheese is the most rewarding business I’ve ever been a part of!”
Online Herbal Courses
No matter where you are at in your herbal studies, the Herbal Academy has a training program for you!
The Introductory Herbal Course is a good place to start if you are new to herbal medicine. It’s a beginner’s course filled with easy training guides, recipes, downloadable flipping books and charts to get you well on your way to becoming an herbalist. The course begins with the basics of medicine making and wildcrafting, anatomy, introduces you to many many plants, covers common discomforts for adults and children, and discusses the overarching holistic approach of herbalism.
The Intermediate Herbal Course begins with an introductory unit as a review, and then quickly advances into more complex topics. The program dives in deeper, working through each body system and discussing the herbs; their actions and energetics; their safety and side effects; in-depth coverage of anatomy and physiology; and guidance for herbal formulation.
The Entrepreneur Herbal Course is geared towards herbalists who have already studied at the beginner and intermediate levels, who want to make and sell their own herbal products. Lessons on sourcing herbs, Good Manufacturing Practices, labeling requirements, writing a business plan, and creating a brand are some of the many lessons included in this fast track program!
The Advanced Herbal Course is an in-depth program geared towards students interested in becoming clinical herbalists. This program picks up on the body systems not fully covered in the Intermediate Course, and covers more complex topics including herbal wisdom traditions, health and wellness of men, women, and elderly, assessment and herbal therapeutics, and steps to becoming a clinical herbalist; as well as regulatory and legal obstacles facing professional herbalists and herbal products businesses.